Saturday, April 19, 2014

HAPPY SPRING!
Winter was really hard for some of you! Too much!
It is so good to see the spring bulbs peeking up through the mulch ...
and sometimes through the snow here in Colorado.
We are having a typical Rocky Mountain Spring -
snow one day sunny the next day. That is what turns everything green! 
Georgia where Tina lives is way ahead of us with the color scheme
... we will catch up.
There is a Robin that visits me ... through the window behind my computer
... sits on a branch and looks right in! I swear!
The amazing thing is that it is for a long time.
You know how birds flit around and come and go fast?
This Robin is different - and I am enjoying it so much!
The April issue of The Wool Street Journal has
reached most of you by now ... and, I am hard
at work on the July issue.
 It can be confusing at times ... exactly what season
I am I living in!
Old rugs are popular in any season ... they are usually designed
around the homesteads of days-gone-by.
Home is where the heart is ... will always be true.
I recently posted this old pictorial rug circa 1890 on
Wool Street Journal's Face Book Page ...
Please visit us there and don't forget to like us ...
You have a rug hooking pal in Colorado and Georgia.



No comments: