Thursday, January 6, 2011

YOUR DREAM DAY OF RUG HOOKING...


NeW yEaR NeW bLoGGeR!

So excited to be part of the high society of bloggers!
What an exciting journey this will be to have an
electronic journal!

My morning began early with a cup of coffee while sitting by the fire looking at my latest rug hooking project, morning of my dreams! The house was quiet and the dogs were as content as I was until I disturbed them pulling my rug off my frame and giving it a shake, soon as it hit the ground they were on it... morning of their dreams. As they continue to roll I go to warm up my coffee. It won't be long until alarm clocks ring and I hear feet on the ground of kids getting ready for school. Thank you Lord for another day to serve you!






3 comments:

BONNIE said...

Oh I can picture it ... your hooking spot by the window ... the dogs rolling around on the rug and T.C. following you into the kitchen so he doesn't miss anything. Have a wonderful day Tina! God is goodness... as your Dad would say.

BONNIE said...

Oh, I guess you wanted me to say what my dream day of rug hooking would be ...
Let me see - well, like you I would love for it to be quiet and nothing to disturb my mindless pulling of loops. I adore watching an old sentimental black and white movie while hooking. I begin by watching the first ten minutes so that I have the faces with the voices straight in my mind and then I seldom look up. You know there are no loud commercials and it is kind of like someone reading to me while I hook .... my dream day of rug hooking.

tricia said...

Glad your have such a wonderful talent you enjoy...I hope your dream day of rug hooking is you hooking my dream rug! Love you! :)